8 Channels Condor Key Features:
- Multi-Encoding: H.264 , Mpeg-4, and Mjpeg
- Multi-Streaming: Dual and Tri ple
- Resolutions: Up to D1 @ 30 FPS
- Low Latency: 3-4 frames
- Web-based Interface: Simple password-protected Web GUl
- Audio I/O: G.711 mono mode
- PTZ Control I/F: Local serial ports, built-in and control over lP
- Alarms and Contact Closures: lntegrated via Web GUl
- VMS Integrations: RTSP or ONVlF Profile S support
- OEM Solution Ready: Standalone chassis with branded front panel and Web GUl branding
The Condor is an intelligent video server capable of processing up to 8 analog video channels at D1ƒ4ClF 30 frames per second (fps) using H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG video compressions.
The Condor is available in a 1U 19” rack chassis.
ln addition to processing video, the Condor design supports audio inputs for each of the captured video channels. lt also supports a wide selection including: Serial, TTL, and Dry Contacts, providing the necessary status and control requirements of even the most demanding applications. The Condor also supports A wide range of PTZ camera protocols is supported and an open APl is included for application integration and future support of other formats.
The Condor takes advantage of Mango lVS software, which enables VMS partners to integrate it into their systems.