4 Channels Raptor Key Features:
- Multiprocessing: Video processing base board and optional daughter board for Video Analytics
- Encoding: H.264, Mpeg-4 and MJPEG
- Streaming: Dual and triple streams, Unicast & Multicast
- Resolutions: Analog input up to D1 @ 30 FPS; HD-SDI input up to 1080p @ 60 FPS
- Web-based Interface: Simple password-protected Web GUI for configuration and viewing live video
- HDMI Output: 4 channels of live video directly to HDMI monitor
- Audio I/O: G.711 mono mode
- PTZ Control I/F: RS-422ƒ485
- Alarms and Contact Closures: TTL inputs and dry contacts
- USB I/F: Optional USB ports
- Local Storage Recording: NAND Flash, SD media or SATA HD storage
- VMS Integrations: RTSP or ONVIF Profile S support
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40ºC to 70ºC (-40ºF to 158ºF)
The Raptor is a Compact State-of-the-Art All-in-One Video System capable of processing up to 4 analog video channels at D1 30 frames per second (fps) using H.264, Mpeg-4 or MJPEG video compressions. This versatile All-in-One platform is designed to deliver HD quality analog and digital video outputs plus advanced integrated Video Analytics (VA) including: Automatic License Plate Recognition (ALPR), Video Content Analysis (VCA), Video Stabilization, and other Real-Time video processing applications.
In addition to processing video, the Raptor supports a wide selection including: Audio, Serial Ports, USB, TTL Inputs, Dry Contacts, HDMI or HD-SDI output, providing the necessary control and status requirements of even the most demanding applications. The Raptor+ also contains on board NAND Flash and also supports optional internal SATA Hard Drive and SD media interfaces for the selective storage of video streams.