Trigger Edge Device Key Features:
- First Class Video Analytics
- Open architecture for seamless integration
- Scalable automated monitoring solution
- Unique Rule Dependency feature that combines multiple detection rules to allow custom detection scenarios
- Encoder with embedded analytics
- Object classification
- Analog output with detection overlay
- Analog/IP Video In
Trigger Analytic Video Encoder – is a DSP powered all-in-one embedded solution that applies Mate’s advanced video intelligence and generates real time alerts based on pre-defined parameters that detect, analyze and alert potential threats and hazards.
The Trigger Analytic Video Encoder comes with Mate’s powerful Rules Library containing 11 analytics algorithms including advanced scene learning, object classification, rule dependency and object tracking.
Each Trigger Analytic Video Encoder can accept up to 2 IP or analog channels and analyze each video feed with Mate’s video content analytics.
The Trigger Analytic Video Encoder includes our Cortex Management application that provides organizations the capability to monitor and manage a widely dispersed network of the Trigger Analytic Video Encoder. The Cortex provides a stand-alone analytic management solution that allows an operator to check hundreds of remote sites, manage cameras, view live video & acknowledge real-time alarm events as well as review events by instant replay.