16 Channels Ladon Key Features:
- Multi-Encoding: H.264 , Mpeg-4, and Mjpeg
- Multi-Streaming: Dual and Tri ple
- Resolutions: Up to D1 @ 30 FPS
- Low Latency: 3-4 frames
- Web-based Interface: Simple password-protected Web GUl
- HDMI Output: 16 channels of live video directly to HDMl moni- tor
- Audio I/O: G.711 mono mode
- PTZ Control I/F: Local serial ports, built-in and control over lP
- Alarms and Contact Closures: lntegrated via Web GUl
- VMS Integrations: RTSP or ONVlF Profile S support
- OEM Solution Ready: Standalone chassis with branded front panel and Web GUl branding
The Ladon VS-16 is an intelligent video server capable of processing up to 16 analog video channels at D1ƒ4ClF 30 frames per second (fps) using H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG video compressions.
The Ladon VS- 16 is available in a 1U 19” rack chassis.
ln addition to processing video, the Ladon VS-16 design supports audio inputs for each of the captured video channels. lt also supports a wide selection including: Serial, TTL, and Dry Contacts, providing the necessary status and control requirements of even the most demanding applications. The Ladon VS-16 also supports an HDMl out- put for local display application. A wide range of PTZ camera protocols is supported and an open APl is included for application integration and future support of other formats.
The Ladon VS-16 takes advantage of Mango lVS software, which enables VMS partners to integrate it into their systems.