Behavior Watch Key Features:
- Server-based solution – rack mount Supports both analog and IP cameras
- Integration with market-leading IP surveillance, CCTV and DVR/NVR/NVMS vendors
- Unique Rule Dependency feature that combines multiple detection rules using
- Boolean logic to allow custom detection scenarios and focused alarms
- Optional pre and post alarm recording
- Low FAR (False Alarm Rate) in any environment or weather
- Multiple concurrent detection rules for each video input
- Easy to use video detection rules and time-based schedules
- Real-time camera tamper detection
Behavior Watch – A powerful all-in-one server-based solution that applies Mate’s advanced video intelligence which generates real time alerts based on pre-defined parameters that detect and analyze potential threats and hazards.
The Behavior Watch Server is an open architecture approach that enables easy integration with third party applications such as VMS’s (Video Management System), NVR’s (Network Video Recording), DVR’s (Digital Video Recording), PSIM’s (Physical Information Management Systems),IP Cameras or as a stand-alone system.
The Behavior Watch Server is built with Mate’s powerful Rules Library containing 11 analytic algorithms including advanced scene learning, object classification, rule dependency and object tracking.
Each Behavior Watch Server can analyze up to 32 channels of video content analytics.
The Behavior Watch Server includes our Cortex Management application that provides organizations the capability to monitor and manage a widely dispersed network of Behavior Watch Servers. The Cortex provides a stand-alone analytic management solution that allows an operator to check hundreds of remote sites, manage cameras, view live video & acknowledge real-time alarm events as well as review events by instant replay.